540 Apollo Avenue Northeast, St. Cloud
- Eric Blue ★★★★★ 3 months ago Ramiro and his crew are awesome! They helped me from start to finish. All the questions I had were answered promptly, no waiting around wondering what’s going on. Either over email phone or text Ramiro was always there. They came in and … More knocked out my job before I even knew it. Plus they left my yard and house cleaner than it has looked in years. I got five estimates, two didn’t bother to get back to me even after calling. Ramiro got the fully itemized to me the next day! I would recommend to anyone needing a roof, siding, done by a professional at a competitive price. Thanks to your whole crew, very happy with everything.
- Janine Gerads ★★★★★ 3 months ago Exceptional to work with. Pleasantly surprised.
Starting with the quote through all steps and processes of the job and clean up.
Ramiro and his crew are fantastic.
Called Rival Roofing. Contacted Ramiro, had and in-person quote appointment … More that day and itemized, printed quote within two days. Unlike several competitors that took two weeks just for the in-person meet. Let alone an itemized written quote.
Several others just gave a basic quote using satellite google.
They evidently didn't want my business.
An extremely satisfied client.
- Dave F ★★★★★ a month ago Ramiro showed up when he said he would. The price was fair and he did very nice work. I’ve already recommended him to my neighbors!
- loelue yang ★★★★★ 3 months ago The owner is such a humble guy and his team is full of hard working people. I recommend Rival Roofing to anyone needing roof work done.
- brenda kippley ★☆☆☆☆ 2 weeks ago 9/16/23 paid Ramiro over half to install gutters, he told me he would have done 1 week 1/2 later - no word - 10/2 texted Ramiro 4 times when is he going to install gutters - NO RESPONSE - 10/3 Ramiro responds with excuses, workers no show … More (NOT MY PROBLEM) but his father will help him. 10/4 some gutters installed but raining & slippery on ladder, Ramiro asks to finish later & informs me wrong color end caps were ordered. 10/5 I texted Ramiro for update & when he's returning to finish - NO RESPONSE - 10/9 A.M.I texted Ramiro asking for update - Ramiro responds he will finish 10/10, finally completed. 11/3 I noticed a gutter on side of my house is leaking on the end cap side, I immediately sent a text and video of this to Ramiro requesting he tend to this with NO RESPONSE. I called over the weekend leaving several voicemails, nothing. 11/6 I texted Ramiro again asking if he was going to take care of the leak along with another voicemail & NO RESPONSE. So with that being said I'm very disappointed as a customer and since Ramiro continues to ignore me, it is clear he does not stand behind his work.
- Adam Bieniek ★★★★★ 7 months ago I had Ramiro and the crew at Rival roofing replace my shingles and I cannot say enough good things about the experience , the whole project they were attentive, answered any and all of my questions and got the job done in a timely manner. … More I will always call Rival roofing in the future for any of my needs
- Joe Schreifels ★★★★★ a year ago Ramiro has a great roofing company with hard working employees. He was able to give me the best price for the roof replacement and still do an excellent job installing the new roof. The old roofing material was removed and the new shingles … More and vents were installed in less than five hours.
Ramiro and his crew are the best.
- Christine Saudek ★★★★★ a year ago I had shingles flapping and flying off in a terrible wind. This is on a 2nd house in an area new to me and I didn't know who to call. I called several roofers who either were not doing repairs or would come in 2 weeks! When I called … More Rival and left a message, Ramiro called right back and came that same day to take a look. Then he came to fix it on a Saturday morning at 7:30 as I was going to be leaving to go home. He was very professional, very nice and explained what the problem was with the installation of the roof. I haven't been back but am confident that Ramiro would stand by his work and come back if I needed him to. I would certainly use him again as I felt he was very trustworthy and honest and a very hard worker! I hope he will still be around when I need a new roof!
Thanks so much, Ramiro
- Sharon Lee ★★★★★ a year ago My sister and I just recently used Rival Roofing for residential snow removal. We each met with Ramiro to discuss our needs. We felt he seemed to be a hard working, reliable, and trustworthy young man.
With this recent snowfall, he did … More a great job on both of our properties!
We liked that he has big equipment to handle a very large snow event— which does occur in Minnesota. He also shoveled our walkways, by our mailboxes, as well as some of the driveway near our back doors/ garage.
We like that he responds to our texts— and we feel he will be responsive in the event our driveways need clearing for important doctor appointments.
We highly recommend Rival Roofing, and are very pleased!
- Eduardo Alvarez ★★★★★ 3 months ago they do the jobs right and fast, all around professionals