Dependable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services In Central Minnesota
Take Good Care of Your Roof
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
HFS Home Improvement Loans
Free Shingles Upgrades and Discounts for Military and Veterans
A Reputable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company
In Central Minnesota and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing stands proud as the most popular and most affordable option for roofing available. With its sturdy and reliable nature, in addition to the numerous styles and colors to choose from, it’s no wonder why homeowners love it. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
Rival Roofing is the Central Minnesota roofing company dedicated to providing only the best in asphalt shingle roofing. Take comfort in our professional team as we commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and keep you in the loop every step of the way. You’re going to love your new roof’s quality, we can guarantee it.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Lightweight and energy-efficient, three-tab shingles are the most common and easy to maintain. Named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look, with proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years traditionally.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Often seen as the longest-lasting shingles, for the home where curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. Architectural shingles come in a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs. You can appreciate the value and enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
Cost-effective premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing, the luxury style is designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing with the benefit of costing only 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles. For those who value both style and cost, this is a worthwhile investment.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s important to know what to expect, which is why we’ll work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the shingle that is best for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: For the homeowner on a budget, asphalt is the go-to answer. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from depending on your budget. You can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. New shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty should the job require it. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Central Minnesota?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Central Minnesota?
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
With proper maintenance, the average 3-tab asphalt can last about 25 years, while luxury asphalt can go for as long as 40 years.
Want to learn more? Get a free inspection scheduled with our asphalt roof experts. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust