Expert Asphalt Roofers Serving Little Falls
Asphalt Roofing Installations You Can Depend on in Little Falls
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common and affordable roofing option in Little Falls. These roofs provide a durable and reliable roofing solution that won’t break the bank when you’re in need of a new roof. With the vast array of styles and color options available, we’re certain to have exactly what you need. Our team of roofing experts will find the perfect shingle for you to fit your design needs while still respecting your budget.
Rival Roofing is committed to providing only the highest quality asphalt shingle roofing options in Little Falls. With our dedication to excellence, we guarantee customer satisfaction. We know there are a lot of options available and it can feel overwhelming, which is why our team will work to assist you every step of the way!
To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call us today at (320) 335-8927 to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Lightweight and energy-efficient, three-tab shingles are the most common and easy to maintain. Named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look, with proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years traditionally.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Often seen as the longest-lasting shingles, for the home where curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. Architectural shingles come in a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs. You can appreciate the value and enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
Cost-effective premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing, the luxury style is designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing with the benefit of costing only 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles. For those who value both style and cost, this is a worthwhile investment.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s important to know what to expect, which is why we’ll work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the shingle that is best for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: For the homeowner on a budget, asphalt is the go-to answer. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from depending on your budget. You can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. New shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty should the job require it. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Little Falls?
The cost of asphalt roofs is usually on the more affordable end of things. The size and slope of your home will impact the final cost, in addition to repairs that may be needed underneath your old shingles, and the type of asphalt shingles you choose for the project.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Little Falls?
Architectural shingles have been growing steadily in popularity in the area, and with their longevity, it’s clear to see why. Take solace in knowing that when you install an architectural roof that it is built to last a long time.
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
With proper maintenance, the average 3-tab asphalt can last about 25 years, while luxury asphalt can go for as long as 40 years.
Want to learn more? Get a free inspection scheduled with our asphalt roof experts. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
Providing roofing services in Little Falls and the following zip codes: 56345.
Recent Reviews from our Little Falls Customers
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust