Superior Asphalt Roof Work in Waite Park!
The Best in Asphalt Roofing for Waite Park
In Waite Park and across the nation, homeowners love asphalt shingle roofing as the most popular and affordable option for roofing available. Its sturdy and reliable nature, numerous styles, and variety of colors make choosing a style unique every time. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing, look to Rival Roofing to have your back. Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. You’re going to love your new roof’s quality, we can guarantee it.
To learn more about our asphalt roof services in Waite Park and your options, call us today at (320)497-7355 to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Lightweight and energy-efficient, three-tab shingles are the most common and easy to maintain. Named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look, with proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years traditionally.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Often seen as the longest-lasting shingles, for the home where curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. Architectural shingles come in a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs. You can appreciate the value and enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
Cost-effective premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing, the luxury style is designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing with the benefit of costing only 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles. For those who value both style and cost, this is a worthwhile investment.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s important to know what to expect, which is why we’ll work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the shingle that is best for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: For the homeowner on a budget, asphalt is the go-to answer. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are various options to choose from depending on your budget. You can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. New shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty should the job require it. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Asphalt Shingle Roof FAQs
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Waite Park?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Waite Park?
Architectural shingles have been growing steadily in popularity in the area, and with their longevity, it’s clear to see why. Take solace in knowing that when you install an architectural roof it is built to last a long time.
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
With proper maintenance, the average 3-tab asphalt can last about 25 years, while luxury asphalt can go for as long as 40 years.
Want to learn more? Get a free inspection scheduled with our asphalt roof experts. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
Providing roofing services in Waite Park and the following zip codes: 56387.
Recent Reviews from our Waite Park Customers
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust